16.12.06

"It doesn't matter who am I..I'm here for you James..."

James : You're alive!..Maria...! I thought that thing killed you...!Are you hurt bad ?
Maria : Not at all, silly.
James : ...Maria? That thing...it stabbed you.There was blood everywhere.
Maria : Stabbed me? What do you mean!
James : It chassed us to the elevator. And then...
Maria : James, what are you talking about?
James : Just before ! Don't you remember?
Maria : James honey. Did something happen to you? After we got separated in that long hallway? Are you confusing me with somewone else?
*laught* You were always so forgetful...
Remember that time in the Hotel...
James : Maria...?
Maria : You said you took everything..But you forgot that videotape we made. I wonder if it's still there...
James : How do you know about that ! Aren't you Maria?
Maria : I'm not your Mary.
James : So, you're Maria .?
Maria : I'm..if you want me to be.
James : All I want from you is an answer
Maria : It doesn't matter who I am..i'm here for you James
See? I'm real. Don't you want to touch me?
James : I don't know..
Maria : Come and get me. I can't do anything thoug these bars.
James : Okay...stay right there. I'll be there soon.


[The proculoise]

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Ouuuuuh !! Souvenirs, souvenirs...

D'ailleurs qu'est-ce que dit un Juif dans un four à micro-ondes?

L'une de nous a dit…

lol
j'en ai une autre :
comente faire pour faire tenir 500 juives dans une voiture ?????